Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Fabulous, Fashionable, Flopsy

Flopsy is by far my favorite goat! She has the most beautiful fur and long floppy ears. When you try to pet her ears, however, she pulls back with a look that says, "They are too beautiful for you!"

Flopsy doesn't give as much milk as Jelly-bel, but her milk is higher in butterfat and very mild tasting. This makes for the best hot cocoa, yogurt and of course, ice cream. It's very easy to milk Flopsy, and only takes five minutes for a half gallon.

She is also the very sweetest goat, and gives great hugs. She will also give me a pony ride, though not for very long because I'm getting bigger now. Here's a funny video of me milking Flopsy and going for a ride!

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen any body milk A goat before thats amazing from.
    kaisalee and cass.

    ReplyDelete